Join Lindsay as she interviews two historians, John Hamer and Don Bradley about the Smith cousins, Joseph F. Smith and Joseph Smith III and how their public feud shaped 20th century polygamy.Links mentioned in this podcast:
- The Persistence of Polygamy, Volume II
- Joseph Smith III: Pragmatic Prophet book
- LDS Church President Gordon B. Hinckley’s speech on Joseph Smith III
- Dialogue: Joseph Smith III’s 1844 Blessing and The Mormons of Utah
- Dialogue: Methods and Motives: Joseph Smith III’ s Opposition to Polygamy, 1860-9 0
- Joseph F. Smith Affidavits from Mormon Polygamy Documents
Trackback from your site.