- Leonard J. Arrington’s Book, Great Basin Kingdom: An Economic History of the Latter-day Saints
- Mormon Polygamous Families, Life in the Principle by Jesse Embry
- John A. Peterson, “Warren Stone Snow, a man in between : the biography of a Mormon defender,” Master’s Thesis, BYU (1985) 112.
- Deseret News Article Mentioning Henry Jones
- The Mormon Hierarchy: Extensions of Power by D. Michael Quinn
- John D. Lee’s Confession in MORMONISM UNVEILED, or THE LIFE AND CONFESSIONS of the Late Mormon Bishop JOHN D. LEE
Tags: bishop warren snow, brigham young, forest farm house, jacob hamblin, john d. lee, judith freeman, lesbian, mountain meadows massacre, orderville, philip klingensmith, plural marriage, red water, santa clara, southern utah, southern utah castrations, the lewis affair, thomas lewis, unite order, united order of enoch, year of polygamy