Join Lindsay as she interviews and covers the work of Dr. Janet Bennion, leading anthropologist who studies poly-families.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- The meanings of marriage in the West: Media, Gender, and the Law in Contemporary Mormon Polygamy
- Women of Principle: Female Networking in Contemporary Mormon Polygyny
- Desert Patriarchy: Mormon and Mennonite Communities in the Chihuahua Valley
- Evaluating the Effects of Polygamy on Women and Children in Four North American Mormon Fundamentalist Groups: An Anthropological Study
- Polygamy in Primetime: Media, Gender, and Politics in Mormon Fundamentalism
- Mormon Stories Interview: Dr. Janet Bennion – Living Among Mormon Fundamentalist Polygamy as an Anthropologist
Hey Lindsay, thanks for another great podcast. It’s sad this is coming to an end. One question. I was a bit ambiguous about your final statement about standing with Dr. Bennion. Was that standing with her in decriminalization, or in full legalization of polygamy for adults? Thanks
Great write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
I have read some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to make any such wonderful informative site.
Terrific work! That is the type of information that should be shared across the net. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)
I conceive this site has got some real wonderful information for everyone :D. “Calamity is the test of integrity.” by Samuel Richardson.
Hello, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, thus where can i do
it please help out.
Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!