Year of Polygamy Episodes in Order
YEAR OF POLYGAMY:
- Episode 01: Fanny Alger
- Episode 02: Lucinda Morgan Harris
- Episode 03: Louisa Beaman
- Episode 04: Zina Huntington Jacobs Young Smith
- Episode 05: Presendia Huntington Buell
- Episode 06: Agnes Coolbrith
- Episode 07: Sylvia Sessions
- Episode 08: Patty Sessions
- Episode 09: Mary Elizabeth Rollins Lightner
- Episode 10: Polygamy in Nauvoo
- Episode 11: Marinda Nancy Johnson Hyde
- Episode 12: Elizabeth Davis Durfee
- Episode 13: Sarah Kingsley Cleveland
- Episode 14: Delcena Johnson Sherman
- Episode 15: Eliza R. Snow
- Episode 16: Sarah Ann Whitney
- Episode 17: Martha McBride Knight
- Episode 18: Ruth Vose Sayers
- Episode 19: Flora Ann Woodworth
- Episode 20: Emily Partridge
- Episode 21: Joseph Smith’s Progeny
- Episode 22: Eliza Partridge
- Episode 23: Almera Johnson
- Episode 24: Lucy Walker
- Episode 25: The Lawrence Sisters
- Episode 26: Helen Mar Kimball
- Episode 27: Hannah Ells
- Episode 28: Elvira Cowles Holmes
- Episode 29: Rhoda Richards
- Episode 30: Olive Grey Frost
- Episode 31: Desdemona Wadsworth Fullmer
- Episode 32: Melissa Lott
- Episode 33: Nancy Winchester
- Episode 34: Fanny Young
- Episode 35: Polygamy and Lamanite Marriages
- Episode 36: Plural Marriage and the Martydom
- Episode 37: Polygamy and Winter Quarters
- Episode 38: Polygamy and Winter Quarters
- Episode 39: Early Utah Period Polygamy
- Episode 40: Heber C. Kimball
- Episode 41: Polygamy and the Family, Public andPrivate
- Episode 42: Scandal, Soldiers, Sex and Wives
- Episode 43: Violent 1850’s Utah
- Episode 44: The Utah War
- Episode 45: Houses of Polygamy
- Episode 46: A Brief History of the Relief Society
- Episode 47: History of Southern Utah, Part 1
- Episode 48: History ofSouthern Utah, Part 2 (Orderville and other towns)
- Episode 49: Emma Lee French
- Episode 50: Marriage to Brigham Young
- Episode 51: Amelia Folsom, “Brigham’s Favorite Wife”
- Episode 52: Obscure Polygamous Women,Polygamous Wives Writing Club
- Episode 53: Federal Legislation
- Episode 54: Lucinda Dalton, Mormon Feminist Pioneer</>
- Episode 55: Emmeline Free
- Episode 56: Polygamy in Mexican Colonies
- Episode 57: Polygamy and Suffrage
- Episode 58: Anne Gordge, Polygamous Calamity Jane
- Episode 59: New Church Essays (Gospel Topics) on Plural Marriage
- Episode 60: The 1890 Manifesto
- Episode 61: Polygamy and Abuse
- Episode 62: Post-Manifesto Marriages
- Episode 63: Phoebe Woodruff, a Prophet’s wife
- Episode 64: Hannah Tapfield King, English Poetess
- Episode 65: Joseph’s Polygamy Revelations
- Episode 66: Mary Ann Jackson, Forgotten Wife
- Episode 67: John W. Woolley
- Episode 68: The 1886 Revelation
- Episode 69: From Polygamy to Peace, the Changing Church
- Episode 70: Going Underground
- Episode 71: Mormon Women In Prison
- Episode 72: Generational Shifts
- Episode 73: The Birth of Fundamentalism
- Episode 74: Secrets and Wives with Sanjiv Bhattacharya
- Episode 75: The Short Creek Raid
- Episode 76: The LeBarons
- Episode 77: The AUB
- Episode 78: Married to John W. Woolley
- Episode 79: The Kingston Group
- Episode 80: Married to a Prophet: An interview withIrene Spencer
- Episode 81: Lawless Women and Heber Kimball
- Episode 82: Other Fundamentalist Groups
- Episode 83: Daughter of a Prophet Leaving the AUB
- Episode 84: FLDS, Part One
- Episode 84: FLDS, Part Two
- Episode 85: Warren Jeffs and His Crimes
- Episode 86: Growing Up FLDS, Interview with Trevor Jeffs
- Episode 87: Murder of Parley P. Pratt
- Episode 88: Ben Bistline, FLDS Historian
- Episode 89: Talking to an Apostle from Centennial Park
- Episode 90: Joseph F. Smith and the Changing Church
- Episode 91: Polygamy as Art
- Episode 92: Rachel Ivins and Heber J. Grant
- Episode 93: The Pacific Island and Mormon Polygamy
- Episode 94: Joseph Fought Polygamy?
- Episode 94: Polygamy Controversies: John C. Bennett
- Episode 94: Polygamy Controversies: Women Who Said No
- Episode 95: Dueling Josephs: How Two Smith Cousins Shaped Polygamy
- Episode 96: Polygamy as Feminist? Anthropologist Janet Bennion
- Episode 97: Messy Mormon Polygamy, Part One
- Episode 97: Messy Mormon Polygamy, Part Two
- Episode 98: How Polygamy Affects the Modern LDS Church
- Episode 99: D. Michael Quinn and a Polygamy Church
- Episode 100: The Final Episode
- Lindsay’s Mormon Stories Interview
- Episode 101: Interview with a Kingston
- Episode 102: Growing Up FLDS
- Episode 103: How the Podcast Has Affected My Own Marriage
- Episode 104: Polygamy in Islam
- Episode 105: Holding Out Help
- Episode 106: Ghost of Eternal Polygamy, Part One
- Episode 106: Ghost of Eternal Polygamy, Part Two
When will espisode #117 be back up? I’m looking forward to hearing it!
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
I was seeking a post like this. Really refreshing take on the information. Thanks a lot.
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you should publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people do not talk about such issues. To the next! Kind regards!
I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written.
This is a topic that is close to my heart… Best wishes! Where can I find the contact details for questions?
Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It’s the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Thank you! Where can I find the contact details for questions?
You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
One other issue issue is that video games usually are serious as the name indicated with the primary focus on learning rather than entertainment. Although, we have an entertainment part to keep children engaged, each one game is normally designed to work with a specific skill set or programs, such as math or scientific research. Thanks for your write-up.
Do you believe past life experiences? Do you think is reincarnation real?
Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this info.
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I’m going to return once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
You should take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet. I am going to recommend this website!
Great post. I am experiencing some of these issues as well..
This is a topic which is close to my heart… Cheers! Exactly where can I find the contact details for questions?
Sapid Agency is a Search Engine Optimization company in New York City that provides SEO Services. Their proprietary SEO strategies help struggling websites and aspiring business owners to rank their websites higher in multiple search engines like Google , Yahoo and Bing. They provide local and gmb map ranking for businesses in NYC and many other local areas. Find more at https://www.sapidagency.com/ @ 145 E 57TH NEW YORK, NY 10022, USA, +1 971 341 5608 USA
감사합니다 https://www.wooricasinokorea.com 호게임
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I really like all the points you’ve made.
FreeSpinner can assist you getting the results you need.
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m certainly delighted I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
You’ll find it almost not possible to see well-aware individuals on this content, yet somehow you seem like you understand which you’re indicating! Thanks A Lot
Hi, yes this article is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things
from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
Good site you have got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!