Join Lindsay as she interviews temple historian Devery Anderson, Stanford scholar Cynthia Bailey Lee, and fundamentalist scholar Cristina Rosetti as they discuss the history of Mormon temple changes.
- Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Cynthia’s blogpost on BCC: Thank You, Sisters: an Honor Roll of those who made the temple changes possible
- Devery’s Books: Development of LDS Temple Worship, 1846-2000: A Documentary History
- Sunstone article: The Reconstruction of Mormon Doctrine by Thomas G. Alexander
- Restoration and the Sacred Mushroom Did Joseph Smith use Psychedelic Substances to Facilitate Visionary Experiences? Presented at the Sunstone Symposium, August 2007 by Robert T. Beckstead (TEXT)
- Restoration and the Sacred Mushroom (AUDIO)
- Revelation Through Hallucination A discourse on the Joseph Smith-entheogen theory Sunstone Symposium SLC 2017 By: Bryce Blankenagel, Cody Noconi