- Dan Barlow discusses his personal journey
- Mormon Leaks publishes conversation between LDS woman and her stake president
- More info on FLDS Family Reassignment
Posts Tagged ‘warren jeffs’
Join Lindsay as she interviews Dan Barlow about the practice of “Reassigning” families in Short Creek. Links mentioned in this podcast:
Join Lindsay as she interviews Dan Barlow, who was 16 and kicked out of his home and religion after choosing to support his father over the bishop.
Join Lindsay as she interview Gracanne Fischer about her life and exit from the FLDS religiou. This is part two of a two-part episode. You can listen to part one here.
Join Lindsay as she interviews Gracanne Fischer. Gracanne grew up in Short Creek and was raised a faithful member of the FLDS. In part one, she talks about her early years leading up to her marriage.
Join Lindsay as she interviews one of the sons of Warren Jeffs, Roy Jeffs, as he tells his story growing up under the shame and abuse of his father. (TW: This episode contains multiple descriptions of sexual assault) Links mentioned in this podcast: Roy Jeffs’ interview with CNN
Join Lindsay as she interviews Brielle Decker, one of two women who have escaped being married to FLDS prophet Warren Jeffs. Links and topics mentioned in this podcast:
This is part two of a six-part series updating listeners on Year of Polygamy, a year after the final episode wrapped up. Join Lindsay as she interviews Brenda Nicholoson, who left the FLDS group four years ago. Links mentioned in this podcast:
Join Lindsay as she interviews Nadine Hansen, an attorney who was part of prosecuting Warren Jeffs.Links and text mentioned and read in this podcast:
- Warren Jeffs confession video Part One
- Warren Jeffs confession video Part Two
- CNN Report on the trial of Warren Jeffs
- Photos of Warren and Naomi on their capture
- FLDS Blogspot Article about Warren Jeffs’ revelations from prison
- United Order Group vs. Repentance Group in FLDS
- Sons of Perdition Documentary
- Holding Out Help Organization
- Shield and Refuge Ministry
- Sound Choices Coalition
- About the photo showing bed in FLDS temple