- DEBATING SUCCESSION, MARCH 1846: JOHN E. PAGE, ORSON HYDE, AND THE TRAJECTORIES OF JOSEPH SMITH’S LEGACY
- D. Michael Quinn’s article on succession
- Mormon succession geekery
- Wiki: Succession Crisis
- Ronald W. Walker, “Six Days in August: Brigham Young and the Succession,” in A Firm Foundation: Church Organization and Administration, ed. David J. Whittaker and Arnold K. Garr (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University; Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2011), 161–96.
- Polygamy on the Pedernales: Lyman Wight’ s Mormon Villages in Antebellum Texas, 1845-1858 by Melvin C. Johnson
Posts Tagged ‘succession crisis’
Join Lindsay as she talks with American historian Ben Park, John Hamer, and Danielle Mooney about the many leadership and priesthood splits in the Mormon movement.Links mentioned in this episode: